Sunday, February 19, 2012

Monday Moodboard

Hello there lovelies,

Welcome to my first week of themed blog posts! It seemed only logical that after my two-day Glee marathon while I was off work sick last week, that my first theme week be about Glee. Lots of people (The Boyfriend included) think that I'm a bit wacko for my obsession with this show. I can't explain my obsession beyond the fact that I'm a long-time choir geek, I appreciate the off-beat sense of humour, and it's a nice escape from everyday life. The fashion is fun, and let's face it, it would be pretty cool if all problems in life could really be solved by forming a choir of misfits & singing about them.
























I am pretty much as excited as Rachel Berry in that picture right now. Not even joking.

Until next time, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment