Sunday, February 5, 2012

What I Wore: First Outfit Post of 2012 Edition

Hello there lovelies,

You know, I realised just the other day that I haven't posted any outfit photos since the 14th of October 20andfreaking11. Obviously, that kind of shit just isn't going to fly around here. This is an even worse tragedy because The Boyfriend bought me a wireless remote for our DSLR while we were in Brisbane over Christmas, and I hadn't even tried it out until yesterday. So basically, this post is an effort to save myself from being both a slacker, and an ungrateful wench.

You can even see a smidgen of the remote in my hand in this photo. Obviously, I haven't quite figured out that just because the remote is wireless this doesn't mean that the camera can't see it. I'm wearing an op-shopped shirt ($4), a skirt that I made from op-shopped material, belt ($5) & boots ($29.95) from Trade Secret, bracelets made by The Boyfriend, and my favourite owl necklace from Sarah Misfit.

I wore this on our fortnightly trip into Emerald, to buy groceries & pants. Emerald is a town of approximately 11,000 people. Its' biggest claims to fame are the Gemfields, Fairbairn Dam & being the proud owner of a Target Country. I was slightly overdressed, and unworried about this fact. I should also not be allowed to shop by myself. The purpose of my shopping trip was to find pants. I left Emerald with one pair of pants, a pair of wedges, a romper, a cardigan, photography magazines & a huge furry hat.

I believe that I mentioned the adventure that was dying my hair red the other day? Today I had to bleach red hair dye stains out of my bathroom bench, and it still looks like a murder scene when I shower (and sometimes when I exercise). Totally worth it. I am loving being a redhead. What do you think of my transformation?


Until next time, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment