Saturday, February 4, 2012

Best of the Interwebz


Hello there lovelies,

It's been another long, long week. I don't know why, but I've been so much crankier & more tired than usual this week. I've been hanging out for the weekend since Monday morning. Usually it's at least Wednesday morning before it gets to that stage, haha. At least I have a pretty cool bunch of little kids to distract me. In other news, I'm starting my Certificate III in Childrens Services this week. Oh, and as usual, stuff is cool on the Internet. True story.

Project Unbreakable is an amazing & moving tumblr based on giving victims of sexual assault back the power over the words that were used against them. I'm going to warn you that I cried like a baby reading it.

I have got to DIY myself one of these sequin triangle bras. Obviously, a must for any wardrobe.

This gingham tool set is absolutely adorable. Luckily, they tell you how to make one.

5 Tips For Great Outdoor Photography is extremely helpful for doing outside outfit photos (and well, any outdoor photos, but priorities here!) Also interesting is Photographing With Backlight & Sun Flare.

This tutorial for making your own weekly planner greatly appeals to me, despite how unorganised I am.

Ok, so I pretty much put one of Syl & Sam's nail tutorials in this round-up every week. BUT FRICKIN' TUXEDO NAILS GUYS!

I'm already plotting what I'm going to use to make myself a Brightly Lined Lace Mini Skirt.

"I need what she has..." (How my jealousy led to my authenticity) is a great read, and one I can really relate to right now.

Really digging Self-Love Month on A Is For Ampersand. Will you sign the Declaration of Independence?


Short but sweet this week. Enjoy!

Until next time, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment