Sunday, February 5, 2012

Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros + Turbotito


Yippee! Super Bowl XLVI! Mainstream party rocking a Sunday evening! New York, yay! Boston, ew! Sports, yay! Friends and their apartments, woo! A few things. For one. I fully expect to be fed handsomely. And yo. This is no potluck. I will be contributing in no way, shape, or form. But because I'm a fat diva, I'll be expecting pizza, wings, grilled meats, chips, dips, beer, the works. Another thing. The halftime show. I know y'all are all, "Blah, blah, totes gonna suck!" Well you know what? You suck. You're corny. This halftime show is gonna be aces. This new Madonna song is top notch. Christ, I'm so unfathomably excited.

Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - 40 Day Dream (Turbotito Remix) by Turbotito

No comments:

Post a Comment