Monday, February 20, 2012

A Musical Interlude: With Santana Lopez

Hello there lovelies,

I know that everyone who watches Glee is pretty much head over heels for Rachel Berry/Lea Michele, but in the second season I really enjoyed seeing Santana Lopez/Naya Rivera come out of her shell. Not only does she have an absolutely amazing voice, but her sense of humour, biting sarcasm, and struggle to admit that she is actually in love with her best friend made her my favourite character of the season. Here are a few of my favourite Santana performances:



The line of Santana dialogue that well and truly won me over? "See here's whats gonna go down. Two choices: you stay here and I crack one of your nuts,right or left, that's your choice, or you walk away and live to be a douchebag another day. Oh, and also? I have razor blades hidden in my hair. Mhmm. Tons, just all up in there." I laughed for a weirdly long period of time, and now try to put these phrases into my daily vocabulary where ever possible.


Until next time, xo.

P.S. Just because I think he's super-fine, I had to stick my favourite Season Two performance from Puck in here too. You're totally welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment