Wednesday, February 15, 2012

St. Lucia + Lenno + Whitney Houston + C+C


Went to see a Morrissey and The Smiths tribute band somewhere in Gowanus last night. And there's this cute girl standing in front of me in line. And she's all, "Are you going to the show?" And I'm like, "If they're still selling tickets at the door." And she gives me a ticket and goes, "I accidentally bought an extra one, you can have it!" And I'm all flustered because. Well. I never really talk to cute girls. Scratch that. I never really talk to girls in general. Anyways, this story isn't really going anywhere. I just thought it was pretty tite that I interacted with a totally rad babe and got to clutch my heart and close my eyes while singing "This Charming Man" in a crowd of a few hundred people without looking like a total nincompoop.

St. Lucia - We Got It Wrong (Lenno Remix) by Lenno

Whitney Houston - I'm Every Woman (The C&C Dub) by Léo Nunes DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment