Monday, February 27, 2012

A Musical Interlude: With Bon Jovi

Hello there lovelies,

I really think that this weeks musical selection should need no introduction. But then, I do have an incredible soft spot for 80's/90's hair metal/hard rock. Just in case you've been living under a rock since the early eighties, Bon Jovi is an American rock band from New Jersey. They have released 15 albums throughout their career, and performed more than 2,600 concerts in over 50 countries. What you won't find on their Wikipedia page however, is the fact that they are absolutely boss, and that awesome blogger Max California has been known to rick-roll people with lyrics from Livin' On A Prayer. Her rick-rolling reminded me how much I love these guys, got Livin' On A Prayer stuck in my head for three days straight, and led to this post. Thanks Max! Here's my favourite Bon Jovi songs:

Are you a closet Bon Jovi fan like me? Do you have any 80's hair metal favourites to pass on to me (I'd be much appreciative)? Happy listening!

Until next time, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment