Saturday, February 4, 2012

Mitzi


So. Mitzi. I guess there's a lot of buzz behind this band. Or something. Or at least there was a year or so ago when they released what may or may not have been their debut EP. I dunno. No idea whatsoever. My finger is far too removed from the pulse to have any idea what's going on. At all. However. What I do know. Is that, "Hey, these songs are really fun!"

Anyways. A question for those of you that "pay attention to things." Have these dudes done anything since they released this EP? Because if so, I'd really like to purchase or pirate or something or other those songs so that I can listen to them while I try my hardest to not make eye contact with anyone (cute girls included) on the train.

Mitzi - India (Radio edit) by Mitzi (Band)

Mitzi - All I Heard (Radio edit) by Mitzi (Band)

No comments:

Post a Comment