Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Police + Gucci Mane


I guess it was a month or so ago. I went over to Scott Melker and his fiancé's crib to do something or other. I'm pretty sure the point of the visit was to cry and watch The Bachelor. And then Scott was like, "Hey, do you wanna do DJ things on Ableton and blah, blah, blah?" And I was like, "But I wanna watch Gossip Girl!" Or whatever the show happened to be. And he was all, "Let's make a mash-up before you go do your girly things." And then we made this mash-up and it was pretty fun and I watched some dramatic Monday night programming and it was similarly fun and you know what I'd say it was a totally fun night.

Roxanne's Lemonade (Scott Melker + Friendly Greg Mix) - The Police Vs. Gucci Mane by scottmelker

No comments:

Post a Comment