Sunday, February 12, 2012

Best of the Interwebz


Hello there lovelies,

I am running terribly late, I know! I went to Hervey Bay to stay with my grandparents for the weekend, and I am all kinds of forgetful. I had other posts planned, but I forgot my camera battery charger, AND the spare batteries. I also forgot the USB keyboard for my laptop (the real attached keyboard died when I spilt Milo on it). My lovely Pop let me use his laptop, but it didn't have the software to read the file type that my photos were saved as (ah, the complicated world of DSLR's). Thus, no posts that I had planned for the weekend eventuated, and this post is running terribly late. Oh well, better late than never, right? Right? Anyway, moving right along.

I am head over heels for The Cats Meow, and Paris in Bloom collections from Kitten D'Amour.

Light Stalking is pretty much my new favourite website - check out 28 Amazing Outdoor Photographs From This Winter, and 39 Cool Compositions That Use Stairs.

Real, usable 3D bags made to look like they are from 2D cartoons. Freakin'. Awesome.

The Itchy Eyes' photography blog is amazing. She does absolutely beautiful childrens' photography.


Learn How To Steal the Style of the 1920's. I desperately want a Tutankhamen clutch now.



I loved these outfit photo outtakes from The Dainty Squid & loveelycia. Here are the actual outfit posts.

On being cool is a great read & will really resonate if like me, you once dreamed of being cool.

Max California has made yet another amazing tutorial for the superhero-lovers among us: Robin T-Shirt! I think I'll have to make an adult-sized one.

I am crazy in love with this rug/doormat DIY. Now I need a house to put one in!

5 Tips For Capturing Emotion In Photos is another article in a long time of awesome photography tips from A Beautiful Mess.

True Story: I Gave Up On My Dream is another incredibly interesting interview. What do you think about this?

My favourite video of the week:



And with that, I bid you goodnight. I drove for eight hours today! What did you get up to?

Until next time, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment