Thursday, February 23, 2012

The-Dream + Perseus + Clubfeet + All Dom Wrong


Guys. Guys. Guys. Guys. Big news. So I'm doing that thing us "unemployed" people do where I sit in bed in my underwear with my computer on my lap and "work" and by "work" I mean "procrastinate and lower my fertility" or whatever. And I click on the Blogger's stats thing for the first time. And I'm like, "Hm, what are my top traffic sources?" Nothing too interesting. Google, The Hype Machine, stuff like that, etc. Then I'm all, "Hm, what are the top search keywords that lead people to Panda Toes?" And for the last week. The top search keyword: "Taylor Swift." Ah, Taylor Swift! I love you Taylor! I'm 200% certain that nothing in this life will ever make me half as happy as the Taylor Swift Shocked Face makes me.

If anyone out there knows Taylor, please let her know that I'd like to take her on the most thoughtful, genuine date in the history of true love.

Perseus - Seychelles by PERSEUS

BrightLightsBigCity (All Dom Wrong Remix) by helloclubfeet

No comments:

Post a Comment