Saturday, February 25, 2012

Best of the Interwebz

Hello there lovelies,

It's a lovely Sunday morning up here in Clermont, apart from the storms & the pouring rain. The Boyfriend & I had been planning a photography drive, but it's too risky to go out on the roads near us now. Oh well! At least we got to go out to lunch yesterday, where I ate my weight in hot chips & the Clermont locals were a bit wary of so many polka-dots in one place. And, in typical sneaky fashion, I had an excuse to stay home & read blogs today. So much awesome on the internets, and so little time!


I am eagerly eating up any photography tips at the moment, and 5 Tips for Great Indoor Photos is no exception!

This recipe for brown sugar and vanilla body scrub looks so appetising that I'd be tempted to eat the final product.

Is there much better in life than an owl sculpture made from pieces of old CD's? I don't believe there is.

I am absolutely besotted with this tutorial making your own for "shoot" and "develop" film baggies! Such a great idea!

Proud is one of my favourite posts of the week, by the lovely Kyla Roma about coming to terms with having an anxiety disorder.

I am really, really lusting over this tutorial for DIY Isabel Marant Renell jeans. I think I'm going to have to give it a try.

Close behind is this tutorial for a printed trim mini skirt. It looks so good, and is so relatively easy!

After Max Californias great tute last week, coming across these Perler Bead Owls is a sign from the universe: I need to get some frickin' Perler Beads.

It's All Good. No, Really. *All* of it. Give this one a read, because it really is all good.

I adore this incredibly simple DIY for what to do when you feel like you can't deal with the size tag on your jeans.

What, more DIY's? I absolutely love this cute sweater to cardigan tutorial.

Newsflash: Robert Downey Jr does yoga, thus making him infinitely more sexy that he was already.

On a similar note, Robert Downey Jr Portrayed as Pin-Up Girls is disturbingly attractive.

50 Ways To Say You're Awesome. Because you totally are. Just sayin'.

So, without further ado, I'm off to help my lovely Mother with the house cleaning, because that's just the kind of thing I do. Enjoy your Sunday!

Until next time, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment