Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Fab Mayday + Mary Mary + Drop Out Orchestra + Azari & III + Riva Starr


Can we talk about The Grey for a minute? OK. So I went to see this the other day. My friend was all, "Liam Neeson ... wolves ... blah, blah ... blah." So I'm not entirely sure what he said, but this is what I heard: "Liam Neeson fights hundreds of thousands of wolves with his bare hands and defeats them all. Also, naked women and stuff." And then I sit through this whole friggin' movie and dude doesn't fight a single wolf with his bare hands? He uses fire and makeshift weapons? And has a squadron? And runs away and hides and stuff? Are you kidding me? Whatever. Whatever. Disappointed in you, bro.

Shackles (Praise You) Drop Out Orchestra Rework by Drop Out Orchestra

Fab Mayday - Disco Verme (Drop Out Orchestra Remix) by Drop Out Orchestra

Azari & III - Reckless (With Your Love) [Riva Starr Remix] by PurplePR

No comments:

Post a Comment