Sunday, February 19, 2012

What I Wore: The "I'm Late for my Degrassi Audition" Edition


Hello there lovelies,

I'm feeling much, much better today, so here's a big thanks for all your well wishes yesterday! Apparently "the plague" must have been a particularly bad flu, but I don't appear to be any worse for the wear (apart from being a week behind in my Couch to 5K running program). I woke up today feeling pretty cheery, and I just had to throw on this awesome button-up shirt/blazer that I came across at garage sales in Hervey Bay last weekend.

I am wearing: insanely awesome garage sale shirt ($2), grey singlet (stolen shamelessly from The Boyfriend), jeans from Target ($39.95), boots from Trade Secret ($29.95), vaguely celtic knot belt from Trade Secret ($5.95), and my favourite owl talisman (from the Queen of bloggerdom, Sarah Misfit).

This outfit made me feel like I had stumbled onto the set of Degrassi Junior High. Obviously, this is an incredible thing, as Degrassi is literally one of the best things ever. Unfortunately, I had very boring adult things to do today, like showering & washing my dog, instead of Degrassi-ish things like stealing from my parents' liquor cabinet & riding in Clutch's sweet car.

I am still loving life as a redhead, although I'm already due for another dye job. That is one of the drawbacks of dying your locks fiery - crazy, crazy upkeep (and the whole murder scene shower thing)! Luckily hair dye is one of my few guilty pleasures that I can actually buy in Clermont. I had to get my Mum to pick me up a copy of Frankie magazine from Emerald, which is over an hour away, when she picked my Dad up from the airport yesterday because the Clermont Newsagency doesn't stock it. Oh well, these things happen, right?

Oh, exciting news! I'm trying something a bit different for my blog, and it's starting tomorrow. I'm going to do a week of posts on a particular theme - a TV show, a movie, a designer, an idea. I've been having so much fun coming up with posts for this week's theme! To begin with I'm going to have a theme week once a month, but I might do it more often depending on how well it goes, how much you guys like it, and how many themes I can come up with. So, if you have any suggestions drop me a line guys!

Until next time, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment