Saturday, April 2, 2011

What I Wore Today

Hello lovelies,

It's been another quiet weekend in Stacey-land. I got a wonderful surprise on Friday night, when my parents & little brother decided to come down and visit. My parents whisked us all, and my beautiful Nona out to dinner, and afterwards I promptly fell asleep at 10pm on a Friday night. Saturday I browsed the internet, and (attempted) to do some chores around the house. Then today The Boyfriend and I headed out to Swanbank to photograph a steam train. Unfortunately, our photography outing was cut short by pouring rain. Obviously, I then spent the rest of today browsing the internet and watching more episodes of Farscape.

Friday Dinner Outfit Rundown:

Dress: Modcloth, $12.99USD
Owl Necklace: Trade Secret, $8.95
Sandals: Trade Secret, $14.95

I bought this dress in the mythical 70% off Modcloth sale, along with a scarf and a coat. I had been eyeing it off for ages because it was almost identical to a dress I tried on at work, then passed up and went on to really regret not buying. I've actually worn it a few times now, but I kept forgetting to get some photos. It's my new favourite dress, and a great excuse to whip my legs out again.

Saturday Outfit Rundown:

Singlet: Bonds, $9.95
Pants: Trade Secret, $10
Owl Necklace: Trade Secret, $8.95
Headscarf: Tree of Life, $8.95

Screw shoes when you're relaxing at home, I say. Not pictured is the bright blue blanket that I had draped over my shoulders for most of the day - Winter is a-coming! I have a weird tendency to not wear jumpers, and just carry a blanket around on my shoulders all day. But come on, all normal people do that right? No it's just me? Oh well.

How was your weekend lovelies?

Until next time, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment