Friday, April 29, 2011

Best of the Interwebz


Hello there lovelies!

Today is a pretty damn good day, not only because I have just finished a 3-day working week (oh, the fabulous joy!), but I'm also gearing up for a girly sleep-over with a few of my oldest & best friends. I may not be a teenager anymore, but I still totally adore sleep-overs. Stuff clubbing, I'll take movies, popcorn, my ladies (and maybe a little bubbly) any day. Speaking of which, I better get going! Enjoy!

Owls & Flowers is a buttload of amazing images involving, you guessed it, owls and flowers.

Dear People Who Comment About Weight Loss
is an absolutely kickass look at why we shouldn't always assume that losing weight is positive.

What loving yourself really means
. If you only choose one link to click, make it this one!

5 Animals That Might Have Better Hair Than You is adorable and absolutely hilarious.

The Dainty Squid's guide to dying your hair unnatural colours ( plus parts 2 & 3) makes me wish that my job would let me.

5 Kinds of Bloggers You Meet in the Blogosphere
is pretty hilarious. Bonus points if you know someone who fits the descriptions!

The Collector Mentality is an interesting read about the collection of clothing items, and asks why we feel so guilty about it.

Creating Bonds Around Self-Love Instead of Negative Self Talk
is a great post, discussing the way so many women can easily relate to each other through negative feelings about their bodies.

Batman Week begins in one day! Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for Batman-related DIY goodness on Max, and Thera's blogs!

Love these photographs of Debbie Harry.

Dads are the original hipsters - Fuckin' love this so much!

Hopefully my GPS tells me the right way to go. I'm pretty friggin' terrible with directions. If I don't post anything tomorrow, send out search parties! I might just be half-way around Australia by then. My parents know that I'm not really joking right now, haha.

Until next time, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment