Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Soulja Boy + Roscoe Dash + J-Money


4/20 means a lot of things to a lot of people. But 4/20/2011 means one thing and one thing only to me: Soulja Boy's Juice is finally out. And. It's. Great. In particular, his track with Roscoe Dash and J-Money. "Stacks On Deck." Granted I'm a huge Soulja Boy fan so my early assesment is beyond biased, but still. The instrumental is stuffed with all of my favorite kinds of cheese. Roscoe Dash reuses one of his old refrains. Everything's right and nothing's wrong with this song.



And then there's the video for "Weed & Shoes," which was sent to me by ex-Panda Toes-er Breck Elizabeth. I've watched it a good five, ten, or thirty times today, and every time I watch I get more and more upset that I'm not a famous rapper. Why am I not a famous rapper? Where did I go wrong? I'll never amount to anything. Great.



P.S. "Weed & Shoes" isn't on the Juice tape. Meh, whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment