Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Style Inspiration: Jet Girl

Hello there lovelies,

Once again, I'm working overtime (and possibly a Saturday shift) for the rest of the week. Coherent thoughts are at a minimum, and caffeine intake is at an all-time high. Rather than disturb you with my caffeine-fuelled, visual-merchandising-related hallucinations I am going to leave you with some pictures of my latest girl-crush - Tank Girl-era Naomi Watts. Oh my lord, Jet Girl is possibly the most adorable thing I have ever seen in my whole life.






Ok, so you caught me, I'm totally in love with Lori Petty/Tank Girl as well. Also, does it make me creepy that I like to imagine that if Max California & I ended up in a future involving severe water shortages and mutant kangaroos that she would be Tank Girl and I would be Jet Girl? Yeah, I knew that would probably be pretty creepy. Oh well, call me Creepy McCreepster and blame it on the overtime.

Until next time, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment