Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Cut Copy + DJ Hohme


As I mentioned yesterday, Almost Famous is tonight. So though he won't be DJing tonight (you can catch him at Almost Famous every third Wednesday), I still feel like it's appropriate to show the dude Hohme some love. Yes, the same Hohme that won the Let's Mix and DJ Mag mix competition a few months back. Anywho, his new mix Sweet Dreams is all sorts of house and dubstep and this and that and the other. Peep:

Hohme - Sweet Dreams

Also. Cut Copy. So everyone's hip to "Lights & Music" and "Hearts on Fire" and all the new singles. Yea, they're incredible, duh. That said, "Saturdays" is my jam of choice. Bright Like Neon Love was the soundtrack to a day when I was interning at Pedestrian and living in a crummy hostel and scooping ice cream and cleaning clubs to get by. You know, back before I spent forty hours per week in a cubicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment