Sunday, May 15, 2011

What I Wore Today

Hello there lovelies,

It's been a rather quiet one this weekend, what with me developing a rather nasty cough late in the week, and The Boyfriend & I trying to conserve money. But, as you all know, having a quiet weekend has never stopped me from dressing up before, and it certainly didn't now. This is what I wore on Saturday to go buy coffee, pick up a prescription and clean my house:

Outfit Rundown:

Cardi: Trade Secret, $19.95
Dress: Trade Secret, $24.95
Belt: Trade Secret, $5
Boots: Trade Secret, $24.95
Owl Necklace: Trade Secret, $8.95

To be perfectly honest, I didn't wear the boots all day. As soon as I was back inside my house I reverted to running around like a bare-foot-bogan - at least until the evening, when I became an ugg-boot-wearing-bogan. I hate wearing shoes at home, and will take them off as soon as I can. Probably because my most comfortable sitting positions often remind people of yoga. On a completely unrelated note, here is what I wore today, to go for a short photography outing & to start learning to crochet (I managed to make a wonky rectangle!):

Sunday Outfit Rundown:

Beaded Cardi: Trade Secret, $10
Romper: Trade Secret, $16.95
Tights: Kmart, $10
Boots: Trade Secret, $24.95
Owl Necklace: Trade Secret, $8.95

I didn't really want to wear tights with this outfit, but wind chill made it a necessity. Winter, she is a-coming folks! Man, I am getting really lazy with my clothing purchases as well. Pretty sure 90% of my closet now comes from the place where I work. Does anyone else working in retail have this problem? Or am I the only one who ends up buying way more things from one particular place if I happen to work there? It probably doesn't help that I run the Ladieswear department, and thus spend all day thinking of the best ways to make people buy more Ladieswear. Perhaps I am just succumbing to my own marketing strategies?

Close-up of the new loves of my lives. Boots are probably my biggest vice, next to coffee.

Until next time, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment