Saturday, May 7, 2011

Best of the Interwebz


Hello there lovelies,

It has been a rather long couple of days, what with being sent home from work sick on Friday, and catching up with My Favourite Canadian today. I am utterly exhausted now, but I had a great day of shopping & chatting with this lovely lady (who was also kind enough to buy me another romper as a gift to add to my modest collection). However, I just couldn't go to sleep without bringing you lovely people your weekly fix of crazy links, delivered by yours truly.

True Story: I Have Depression is one a great, and incredibly honest interview from Sarah Von's "True Story" series.

What Is A Lady?
tackles the idea of feeling female without necessarily feeling lady-like.

Are you checking out the awesome Batman Week posts? Like this tutorial on making your own comic necklaces? Or this tutorial for making lego mini-figure earrings?

Owl tattoos
! This satisfies my desire to know if there is anything that you can't make owl-related. Now I believe there certainly isn't.

33 Movies to Watch When You're Sad, Glum or Bummed Out
. Bonus points if you watch them all in the same day.

10 Easy Ways You Can Celebrate Star Wars Day - I know it's over, but it's never too early to prepare for next May 4th.

I love this post of Vix's about living frugally, and saving your money for the things you really want.

You Deserve Good Things is a great post about why you deserve the things you really want.

301-metre artwork hurtles through Queensland - evidence for why artwork on trains is a good thing.

I found this collection of stories of how people lost their virginity very interesting.

How To Make Skittles Vodka
could come in very useful for your next booze-up. So pretty (and, I'm willing to bet, tasty)!

Just in case you've ever wondered how to crochet yourself a Death Star. Now you know.

Check out the amazing skull pattern in this lace skirt. I have got to get me one of those.

For the handful of you who haven't seen it yet, I am rather enamoured with Lady Gaga's latest film clip, for the song Judas.



Enjoy lovelies! Now, I am heading straight to bed.

Until next time, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment