Friday, May 27, 2011

Q-Tip + David Banner + Kid Sister


Y'all know the kid Rembert Browne? If you don't, you should probably get familiar. He's that dude that runs that there 500 Days Asunder blog. Impressive, no? Well Rem and I are throwing a party in the basement of Gallery Bar (120 Orchard) tonight. Rembert lives to put his team on (both his words and mine), but the Hawks are well eliminated from the playoffs. So I mean. Yea. I'm hoping dude's gonna help me celebrate my Mavs tonight. I mean. Yea. Let's do this. Sports!

Anyways. No idea what's gonna happen tonight. Obviously gonna rep some Dallas hip-hop. Tum Tum, Big Chief, Dorrough, Damaged Good$, etc. Beyond that, I'm sure I'll play mad Katy and Kylie. And "Vibrant Thing." Hopefully people will dance and give me tips. Maybe some of my friends will come. Maybe you'll come. Maybe I have neither friends nor followers. That's probably more likely, to be entirely honest. Who knows?



So yea. I'll probably play this Kid Sister and David Banner cut too. Or maybe I'll just get housed and rinse Wayne Wonder on repeat. I have quite literally no idea. Tonight's gonna be quite the adventure. I hope you're keen to join.



Best,
Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment