Friday, May 6, 2011

Punks Jump Up + In Flagranti + Fully Fitted


Starting with a bloggy little something: Punks Jump Up's "Worse for Wear" remix. Not entirely sure what I mean by that. Like. This here tune reminds me of the kind of jam that I would've been stupid hype on in 2008 or so. Not that it's all too similar to any of the stuff I was swimming in a few years back. Crap. Per usual, I have no idea what I'm talking about. Anyways, jam:

In Flagranti-Worse For Wear (Punks Jump Up Remix) by Punks Jump Up

Speaking of 2008. Remember Justice? Remember when Fully Fitted sampled Justice on their "100 Million" remix? Remember watching Rick Ross ride that airboat? God, yes please.


Gal: Mr. Birdman, what would you do if released?
Birdman: Make a lot of money.

Yes please, yes please.

No comments:

Post a Comment