Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Jessica 6 + Brenmar


OK. So I guess Jessica 6 isn't exactly a new band. That said, they're new to me. New, fun, and exciting. In fact, I'm pretty sure that their "Freak the Night" is the best song ever written. That said, I couldn't find it on The YouTube. So "White Horse" it is. Another great song. Cool video as well. And oh hey, you can download it for free at their BandCamp page.



Next. The video for Brenmar's new cut "Taking it Down." Sexy song, mischievous video. But seriously. Great song, great video. I mean I say that a lot, but I really, really mean it this time. Super great stuff. Thanks to our friends over at Discobelle for putting us onto this video (and for releasing At It Again, of course). Buy the full At It Again release here.

No comments:

Post a Comment