Friday, May 20, 2011

Thought For The Day - Stargate: SG1 Style


Sam Carter: I'm an Air Force officer just like you are, Colonel. And just because my reproductive organs are on the inside instead of the outside doesn't mean I can't handle whatever you can handle.

Jack O'Neill: Oh, this has nothing to do with you being a woman. I like women. I've just got a little problem with scientists.

Sam Carter: Oh, Colonel, I logged over 100 hours in enemy airspace during the Gulf War. Is that tough enough for you... or are we gonna have to arm wrestle?

That lovelies, is one of my favourite exchanges in the very first episode of Stargate: SG1. Just in case you cannot tell, I am spending my Friday night drinking scotch & watching good old sci-fi. The more scotch I drink, the more obnoxious my SG1 commentary becomes. Good times, good times.

Until next time, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment