Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Eye Candy - Seeing Rainbows

Hello there lovelies,

I am a little upset tonight, since I have to start work at 7AM tomorrow morning. Of course, when people con you into helping out at another store for the week no one tells you that they'll be having a stocktake, and you'll have to endure early starts. The remedy for stocktake blues? Obviously, searching "rainbow hair" in Google Images.

I am a little terrified by the sleekness of this hair, but it is amazing.

Big rainbow hair? YES.

You can never fail if you match rainbow hair with rainbow makeup.

This lady is so adorable. I am in love with her, and her hair.

Really rather digging the orange fringe.

Definitely encouraging me to try dip-dying my hair.

Ah, I feel much, much better already. Sometimes it is better if you don't try to explain why a particular thing helps get rid of your blues, and just run with it. How do you reckon work would react if I came in tomorrow with rainbow hair? Just kidding, there's nowhere open to buy hair dye at this hour. It would have to wait until at least late-night shopping on Thursday.

Until next time, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment