Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Dose of Style - Emma Stone

Hello there lovelies,

Now, I was browsing the internets (as I do when trying to distract myself from shopping on the internets) intending to find pictures for some kind of post about gorgeous dresses people wear to the Oscars. Don't worry, I found something better and decided to scrap that idea - although anyone interested in gorgeous dresses at the Oscars should look up Mila Kunis. MORE LIKE MAJOR BABIS. Right, anyway, have you guys noticed how fabulous Emma Stone is?

ADORE. Demure from the front, Hah-I'm-totally-not-wearing-a-bra from the back. I am trying to resist using the word "mullet", or the phrase "business up front, party out the back" to describe this gorgeous frock. Plus, the colour totally works for her.

The words "super-cute" fail to describe the super-cuteness of this little number. Doesn't Emma look amazing with bangs/a fringe? Oops, that was sidetracking a little. Anyway, I'm pretty sure that this dress is what Lady Gaga would wear to her high-school prom (assuming she was allowed to arrive by egg of course).

I have been incredibly entranced by bright colours lately, and this dress is no exception. Bold colour up top, bold colour down bottom, neutral in the middle and pastel on the feet works incredibly well.

She has the cutest smile ever. Black & denim is always a good choice -especially a sexy black dress, amazing shoes and a cute denim jacket. Paging Emma Stone, did you leave some style for the rest of the class?

Definite favourite. Yeah, I totally sewed a tablecloth, some old curtains, and a lounge cover together and still came out looking this fabulous, what of it? I may or may not currently have a team of scientists working on shrink-ray technology so that I can place Emma Stone in a doll house on my mantelpiece.

Just kidding. I don't have a mantelpiece, and I'm not that creepy.

Until next time, xo.

P.S. I lied, I may not have a mantelpiece, but I am totally that creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment