Friday, March 25, 2011

Best of the Interwebz

Hello there lovelies,

After the horrible hayfever-filled madness of yesterday I am not doing anything more strenuous than eating dip and crackers today. My cats seem to appreciate this development, as they can use me as a giant pillow/bed/scratching post. Anyway, there is nothing better to do when chugging iced coffee and nomming copious quantities of avocado dip than read blogs. This is a scientific fact, I swear (plus, it results in awesome links for you to read).

20 Ways To Survive In A Horror Movie. TRUE FACTS. Follow all these steps, and you will never again have to worry about axe-wielding maniacs.

Being In The Present
offers some great tips for adapting to living in the moment.

This tutorial for a scalloped hem skirt is way awesome. I feel a thrifting adventure coming on...

Speaking of awesome tutes, here's one for turning a regular old bag into a camera bag.

Some of the designs coming from the LMFF Menswear Runway are pretty damn amazing. Having an "If I Were A Boy" moment right now.

How To Help A Friend
is beautiful, beautiful advice.

50 Unexplainable Black & White Photos
perfectly combines some great photography and utter hilariousness.

Tune in for Part 2 of Australia 101 - this time with everything you need to know about Australian Fauna.

I would kill to get my hands on these replica Killjoys' jackets in the My Chemical Romance merch store.

Six Things Rebecca Black Has Taught Me About Life - I hate the song with a passion, but there Linkare some excellent points in here.

Basset Hounds Running. Yes, this really is the best thing I've seen all week.

This collection of Owl Graffiti & Street Art is only slightly less awesome than the basset hounds.

Tim Burton style photoshoot = heaven.

How To: Clean Your Thrifted Jewellery
is a neat little post that I'm sure will come in handy.

Enjoy!

Until next time, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment