Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Orange Juice + John Legend + Skeet Skeet + Turbotito


Today, vibes. First up is Skeet Skeet and Turbotito's remix of John Legend's cover of Adele's "Rolling in the Deep." (I wanna chop my fingers off every time I type a sentence like that.) This thing is so pro. So many vibes. Ridiculous. Skeet Skeet's such a production monster. Never seen him DJ, though. Which of course makes me wanna go to his show with Katy Perry that much more. The only question is whether my desire to catch Katy Perry and Skeet Skeet can outweigh my intense fear of going to New Jersey.

Rolling In The Deep (Skeet Skeet & Turbotito Version) by arjanwrites

In other news, I've been piecing together a new mix for the past week or so. Hopefully gonna be way different than any mix I've ever done before. Like Morrissey and The Clash and such as opposed to house and tech house and Dutch house. Also, Orange Juice. That said, the last mix I made for Discobelle was meant to be a tech house mix and that didn't exactly happen, so yea. This could just end up being Best of Katy Perry + Sky Ferreira, Vol. I. Wouldn't be mad.



P.S. Thanks to Arjan Writes for the "Rolling in the Deep" cut.

EDIT: Please take a moment to check out Top Billin's For Japan compilation. Some great tracks in exchange for a wee (or not so wee) donation. Do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment