Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A Dose of Style: Maggie Gyllenhaal

Maggie Gyllenhaal is another fabulous lady that I've been crushing on for forever. I first saw her in the movie Donnie Darko, where she famously told a character played by her brother to "go suck a fuck." It has been love ever since. Maggie is dynamic on-screen, but her off-screen persona captivates me as well. She seems down to earth, and mysterious all at once, and doesn't appear to take life too seriously. I love that Maggie is always smiling, and I love her eclectic yet simple style.

Isn't she just divine? I really have no words to describe how much I adore Maggie Gyllenhaal, so I'll just leave you with this short video of the movie moment that sparked my Maggie love affair:

Until next time, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment