Saturday, April 14, 2012

Best of the Interwebz


Hello there guys,

It's the end of yet another week, and I can't wait for this next one to come! The Boyfriend & I are taking a trip down to Brisbane and I'm so damn excited. So excited! So dang excited that I needed to read some blogs just to calm down. I'm kidding, obviously. Your blogs could never calm me down - they only make me more excited! I mean, who could get calm in the face of all this awesome:

Oh, A Thrifty Mrs, how I love you! You should definitely check out Homemade Tea Facepacks, How To Bid on Ebay, and this thrift-haul video.

I love these DIY Scarf Print Shorts! Gotta make myself some of these babies.

I fell head over heels in love with this frock, and was over the moon when Kate posted a DIY tutorial for it!

Mary Lou Cinnamon's post about her Mum is really nice - and full of great dresses!


This tutorial for making a bralette top from an old bra is super awesome!

My favourite things from A Beautiful Mess this week were this His & Hers Pillow Cases DIY, Fancy Hair: 4 Ways to Add Lace and How To Style A Side Braid: Two Ways.

This Easter Egg Hunt that Veronika of Tick Tock Vintage put together is just too damn cute.




This Boho Feather Hair Clip DIY is awesomely cute & pretty easy too.

I am in complete awe of the awesomeness of this outfit.

I've been listening to this song over & over again this week, and might have to grudingly admit that I don't hate all music created by Katy Perry.

Dang guys! Y U ROCK SO HARD? Don't stop, I love it.

Until next time, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment