Thursday, April 12, 2012

Welcome To Clermont, Part 3

Hello there lovelies,

Last weekend I took my new 50D out for a walk through town. I hadn't had much of a chance to take it out before last weekend, and I felt like I really needed to get reaccquainted with Clermont. It's been a while since I last wrote about our big move, and I'm still feeling really all over the place about it. Is it strange to feel like I don't have a home anymore? Not home as in a place to live, but a place where I feel like I belong? The small town life lost its' sparkle quite quickly for me, and now I just miss being in the city. The town itself is beautiful, but I don't really feel connected to it. I don't feel like I belong here. At the same time, I feel removed from Brisbane - by more than just distance. I don't know how to regain that feeling of "home", so I guess for now I'll have to be content with thinking that the town I live in is beautiful.


Until next time, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment