Monday, April 16, 2012

St. Lucia + Viceroy


Really don't wanna hit a sophomore slump here. My first date with 13 was such an indisputable success, you know? For round two I'd really love to go to one of those spots where you get to paint plates or cups or ashtrays or toothbrush holders or whatever, etc. And then they fire it up in a furnace thing and it gets all glossy and awesome. Anyways. I'd really like to go in on some pottery, but I feel like there would be too much pressure to pull a Ghost, you know? Not that I wouldn't wanna hold T. ever-so-tenderly. I'd love to. But I mean, yo. This is just date number two. We're still flirting shyly, cracking jokes (badly), etc. I don't wanna scare her off by being super needy, you know? So yea. Painting's a good alternative, is it not?

St. Lucia - Closer Than This (Viceroy Remix) by VICEROY

No comments:

Post a Comment