Friday, April 13, 2012

What I Wore: The Threadless Edition

Hello there lovelies,

This is the outfit that I wore last weekend to go out & snap some photographs of Clermont. I'm ending up with a rather vicious backlog of outfit posts, so it will probably be a while before I post an outfit on the same day that I wear it again, haha. I don't know why, but it seems like I'm wearing more outfits that I love & want to share with people lately. I feel like I'm in a really comfortable place with my style right now (plus, I love experimenting with my new camera!). I was shooting for something comfortable enough to move freely in for photographing that was also a bit feminine, and I'm very happy with what I came up with.

The patterned button-up shirt was a $2 op-shop find, and I snapped up the scalloped skirt for $3 at a garage sale. My sneakers came from Target, at the whopping price of $11.88 & the bespectacled owl necklace hails from Trade Secret for $4.95. My t-shirt is the famous House Brawl tee from Threadless. I bought three t-shirts from the site for my birthday last year during one of their awesome $10 sales. I opted for the "girly boat neck tee" style in this one, and I really like the neckline but the sleeves sit a bit funny on me. I absolutely adore the print! The artwork is gorgeous, the print is a decent size & I love that it's a Harry Potter reference that not everyone would notice. I'd definitely buy from Threadless again, I'd just probably stick to the normal "girly tee" style next time.

Have you bought from Threadless before? What do you think of their tees?

Until next time, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment