Saturday, April 7, 2012

Best of the Interwebz

Image.

Hello there lovelies,

It's been a pretty decent week actually, and it's nice to kick back with a long weekend, some vodka cruisers and time (mostly) alone with The Boyfriend to enjoy. Truthfully, I've actually felt really down for most of this week, but spending a day out and about with The Boyfriend yesterday, wearing Black Milk leggings made all the difference. Rock on long (blogging) weekend! Here's some cool stuff from the Interwebz:

10 Ways To Wear a Silk Scarf is definitely inspiring me to step up my headwear game. I also enjoyed Fashion Mixology: 8 Outfits From 8 Pieces.

I found this article about how certain items of clothing can affect cognition very interesting.

This DIY Scalloped Shorts tutorial & bunny nails tutorial made my week. Syl & Sam, Y U SO AWESOME?

Everyone should go & wish Sarah Misfit a happy birthday. Just because.

I'm just going to throw it out there: the main thing Easter means to me is owl-related Easter goodies. Maybe next year I'll give making my own owl Easter eggs a crack.

I have got to make Em's taco bake of goodness. It looks absolutely incredible.

On that note, I also need to make this DIY spiked necklace. It's like a classier version of all my old goth days necklaces.

I loved seeing Elizabeth of Delightfully Tacky write about her love of remixing clothes.

This jean shorts makeover is so adorable. I'm going to have to file it away for next Summer!

A Thrifty Mrs gives us some great tips on how to search eBay well, and 10 Uses for Nail Polish. Awesome!

Who wants to be the first to try out this Hamburger Eyeshadow look? Any takers?

You should all check out Anni Sugars vlogs - especially her outfit of the day ones, they're really cute!

Hilariously accurate. Or inaccurate. Or something. Mainly hilarious.



Enjoy! Hope you're having a great long weekend.

Until next time, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment