Tuesday, April 17, 2012

What I Wore: The Pearl Galaxy Edition

Hello lovelies,

If you follow me on twitter, or on the blog facebook page you've probably seen me rambling about this incredible pair of leggings that I bought from Black Milk last fortnight. I've salivated over Black Milk clothing for years, but I've never been able to justify the expense of purchasing from them (read, I've never had that much money to spend on a single item of clothing). When I found myself obsessing over the pearl galaxy leggings, & I finally had the money for them, I figured I'd give it a shot. I thought once I bought them I'd be convinced that $75 was far too much to spend on a pair of leggings & I'd never buy from them again. Oh boy, was I wrong about that. I fell in love, and now I have a fifty-foot long Black Milk wishlist.

I wore my pearl galaxy leggings for a long drive The Boyfriend & I went on to do a spot of photography. Their fit is skin-tight, but also really comfortable & I'm already noticing that they stretch nicely to conform to your shape. The print is so vibrant in real life too! I was very impressed that they were comfortable to wear while sitting in the car, and allowed me a really good freedom of movement while photographing. They also didn't get any spiky plant pieces stuck to them, which I had been worried about. I am spot on the measurements for a Large in the Black Milk sizing chart, except for in the thighs, where my measurements are slightly bigger & the fit is perfect. I was worried that I'd have trouble getting them over my bum, as I have to admit that I have some quite sizable junk in my trunk, but it wasn't a problem. If you're tossing up buying something from Black Milk, I'd give them my seal of approval!

I'm wearing my pearl galaxy leggings ($75) with an oversized t-shirt dress (American Apparel, $10), my patent red Dr. Martens (Shoe City, $200), chainmaille bracelets made by The Boyfriend, and some owl bling given to me by my dearest Mum - and of course, my new Canon 50D.

What do you think of Black Milk? Have you ever bought from them before? Would you?

Until next time, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment