Thursday, March 1, 2012

Kindness + Cosmic Kids + Canyons + Duke Dumont


So yea, I'm "unemployed." Or I guess technically I'm "self-employed" or whatever, whatever, whatever. I DJ and blog and write and whatever, whatever, etc. The point is that I very rarely put pants on. So I guess you could say that I don't really effect all too much change in this here world of ours. But look at The Hype Machine's popular page. Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe" is #21 on the charts. So here I am. Begging. Pleading. With you, the reader. Please. Please "heart" that there song. Let's bump it up. Support Carly Rae Jepsen and her difficult name and awkward video and hyper-glossy pop song. Together we can change the internet.

Kindness - Gee Up (Cosmic Kids Edit) by CosmicKids

When I See You Again (Duke Dumont Rain On Kilimanjaro Mix) by modularpeople

No comments:

Post a Comment