Friday, July 8, 2011

Fictional Style Icon - Ramona Flowers

Hello there lovelies,

Things have been a little serious up in here this week, so here's a look at one of my girl crushes to lighten the mood. Ramona Flowers is a rather mysterious American delivery girl, from the movie Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (and also the Scott Pilgrim graphic novel series) Ramona also has an interesting romantic history - anyone that wants to date her is forced to defeat her seven evil exes in battle. She's also kick-ass, all-around-awesome, and has really cool style.

Ramona Flowers: We all have baggage.

Scott Pilgrim: So what you're saying is we're dating?
Ramona Flowers: I guess.
Scott Pilgrim: Does that mean we can make out?
Ramona Flowers: Sure.

Ramona Flowers: What kind of tea do you want?
Scott Pilgrim: There's more than one kind?
Ramona Flowers: We have blueberry, raspberry, ginseng, sleepy time, green tea, green tea with lemon, green tea with lemon and honey, liver disaster, ginger with honey, ginger without honey, vanilla almond, white truffel, blueberry chamomile, vanilla walnut, constant comment and... earl grey.
Scott Pilgrim: Did you make some of those up?

Ramona Flowers: This is good garlic bread.
Scott Pilgrim: Yeah, I think garlic bread would have to be my favourite all-time food. I could eat it for every meal. Or just constantly, without stopping.
Ramona Flowers: Then you'd get fat.
Scott Pilgrim: No, why would I get fat?
Ramona Flowers: Because bread makes you fat.
Scott Pilgrim: Bread makes you fat?

Stephen Stills: Level with me... did we suck?
Ramona Flowers: I don't know... did you?
[walks away]
Stephen Stills: ...she has to go. She knows we suck.

You gotta love a girl with this many hair colours, right? Personally I would like to transport her hair over here, and onto my head. But then, I may have also said that I want to put Ramona Flowers in a jar on my mantelpiece, so it is possible that I'm a little crazy. I mean, I don't even have a mantelpiece. Now, to distract you from my creepiness, here is my favourite scene (and evil ex) from Scott Pilgrim vs. the World:



Until next time, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment