Monday, July 18, 2011

Calvin Harris


If I had a nickel for every time I stopped and restarted Panda Toes, I'd have enough change to make quite a run at Coinstar. Hell, I was still using "swag" in a pre-ironic context when I wrote that David Banner post. Anyways, I quit my job to DJ full-time, so I don't really have anything to do other than blog. Christ, I even read a proper novel in the past two weeks. Do you understand how long it's been since I last read a real book? Since I last wasted that much time? So yea. Here I am. Again.

Anyways, not much has changed. I still love pop music. In particular, Calvin Harris's pop music. For example, his new song "Feel So Close"? It's awesome, right? Great to hear Calvin singing again. The video's not amazing. But like. Serviceable. Feel me? No hate. "Feel So Close" is a phenomenal little pop song. But the video? It's just not the "Ready for the Weekend" video, that's all I'm saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment