Saturday, July 9, 2011

Best of the Interwebz


Hello there lovelies!

First up, I would like to say a huge thank-you to all of the amazing bloggers out there who have given me their support & love this week. You guys are absolutely incredible! I can't believe how kind and generous you all are. If I haven't replied to your messages yet, be sure I'm getting there - I'm just still incredibly tired from my sickness, and haven't been getting as much done as I'd hoped this week. Also, a big hello to all of my new followers! I apologise for the fact that you've stumbled across my little world in such a depressing week, but I'm very glad you're here. Here's some cool stuff I've been reading & watching & enjoying this week:

Owls With Stupid Expressions On Their Faces. Adorable, hilarious owls. (Thanks Sarah!)

While we're on the subject, these toilet paper owls are pretty hilarious & adorable as well.

I think I'm going to plaster these Free Printable Love Notes to Myself (& You) all over my house right now.

Syl & Sam's tutorial for a sweetheart yoke dress is pretty freakin' sweet.

Fat People Nightmares is an amazing post regarding #fatpeoplenightmares trending on Twitter earlier this week.

I really enjoyed the thoughts of one fabulous lady on happiness & style.

As a die-hard Harry Potter fan, I had to love this picture dump from the World Premier of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2. Everyone is all grown up! Also, who agrees that Neville Longbottom has gotten super-fine? Anyone?

Persist is an open letter from a Pixar animator to all aspiring artists. It's pretty amazing.

It's not going to turn out the way you thought
almost made me cry. Such a beautiful post.

I know I've already posted a tutorial of Syl & Sam's, but you have to see this one for painting galaxy designs on a purse! The result is amazing.

Being sick this week has enabled me to spend an insane amount of time watching Spice Girls video clips. Obviously, a productive use of my time.



I may have also been getting a little teary-eyed over trailers for the final Harry Potter movie.



I hope you're all well, and thank-you again for all your support!

Until next time, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment