Monday, May 10, 2010

A Dose of Style - Alice Dellal

Hello there lovelies,

This is the first of all my planned posts for this week! I haven't really planned what I'm going to write, but I'm picking topics for the whole week ahead of time, so that I don't forget all my ideas after a long retail day. Anyhow, it's been quite some time since we all got to look at some pretty pictures on this humble blog, so here we go!

Drool drool drool. Alice Dellal's wardrobe is the new love of my life. I really like this outfit because it seems to be a semi-classy take on bratty teenage attire. Win! Plus, isn't it time that midriff tops made a comeback? No? Ok, maybe that last bit is just me.

Argh, Alice you are one hot bitch. This looks like a great way to dress down over-the-knee boots. Leather jacket, short skirt, ripped tights = love. Edgy, but still feminine. I can even forget how much I usually dislike over-the-knee boots to acknowledge how good this outfit looks.


Oh Alice, your hotness knows no bounds! This is one of the best examples of rocking a sheer/cut-out dress that I've ever seen. This even rivals my love of Leighton Meester's cut-out dress, which is saying alot. I love how Alice manages to look slightly tomboyish and tough, even in a dress and heels. Rawr!

Alright, my head may just implode with all the amazing in this picture. Alice Dellal rocks her usual leather, heels and short skirt combo, and accessorizes with Pixie Geldof! Both their facial expressions says "I totally just grabbed whatever was mostly clean on my floor, and I still look this hot. Yeah, you're jealous."

Until next time, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment