Monday, August 24, 2009

Eli Escobar + Emynd + Flamin' Hotz + Party Favors


O.K., I'll be real - I'm really not all too into the video for Eli Escobar's "Glass House." Perhaps I've just seen too many song + old movie combinations in my life to still get excited about such a thing. But I'll be real again - super down with the track itself. Dunno what to say other than "yum," "awesome," and "super duper." Yea, I'm borderline illiterate. So as per usual, I'll let the track do the talking. Check it:



And for a little something that knocks a little harder, check out Emynd's "We Gon Make It." It's off a record Flamin' Hotz is putting out in support of the party advertised above. $15 gets you beer, food, party favors, etc. - not a bad look at all. And of course the cut's hot (it is an Emynd joint, after all. Honestly, when's the last time this dude put out out anything that wasn't fantastic and useful as all heck?)



EDIT: Well apparently this party went down a minute ago. Oh well. That hardly makes the track irrelevant. Sorry. Late pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment