Saturday, October 29, 2011

L-Vis 1990 + Para One + Teki Latex + Boyz in the Wood + M83


So then I met Ms. Breck Gordon in Edinburgh. Travelled with her to London. We got lost drinking wine on the train. Some dudes beat me up at Fabric. Was great. But like, "Where do we go tomorrow night?" So off to Scala for JME and TTC. We cop Cuizinier raver kid tees so we can be super adorable and match everywhere we go. And Breck flirts with him for a wee bit. It was totally super awesome!

L-Vis 1990 - Lost In Love (Boyz in the wood remix) by Boyz in the wood



OMG! It snowed in Brooklyn! It's gonna snow more! OMG, OMG! Gah, bleh. Snow is disgusting. The outdoors in general are disgusting. I'm OK with being outside between the hours of 8 PM and 8 AM. Because it's dark. And I can't see the trees. The squirrels. The pigeons. The people. I hate "outside," and I hate people. I like myself, the internet, and my cat. I also like water, bacon cheeseburgers, alcohol, milk, pasta, caesar salad, and potato noms. List is not exhaustive, but it's close.

No comments:

Post a Comment